The Maritime Museum of BC welcomes thousands of guests every year to engage with the stories that shaped our province. Find everything you need to plan your visit to the Museum here including information about the facilities, hours, and how to make your visit right just for you.
- Allow at least one to two hours for your visit; although some guests spend longer exploring the galleries.
- The Maritime Museum is spread out over three floors with almost 20,000 square feet to discover. If you need help moving from floor to floor, please let one of our staff know and we can take you up or down in our birdcage elevator.
- If you would like to bring a group in, visit our groups page where you can learn about our different options to accommodate group travel and make your visit memorable.
- Please feel free to take photos of your visit to the Museum and share them with us! We do ask that you refrain from using your flash in the galleries for the protection of our artifacts.
- Our Museum is fully accessible for wheelchairs and strollers with access to all three floors in our elevator.
Can’t find the information you need? Contact us.