Classic Boat Festival:
The Maritime Museum of BC is thrilled to welcome you to the 2018 Victoria Classic Boat Festival. Your participation has allowed us to continue to celebrate and share our maritime heritage for over 40 years. Registration is open to vessels of Classic design and Traditional construction. Unique vessels of maritime interest are considered by invitation only. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Up to 19′ | $80.00 20′ to 35′ | $125.00 36′ to 50′ | $150.00 51′ to 75′ | $185.00 Over 75 ‘ | $210.00
These fees include:
- Weekend moorage (August 30 [noon] – September 3 [noon]) at Victoria’s Inner Harbour (located in front of the Fairmont Empress Hotel in downtown Victoria)
- FREE entrance to all Festival events and activities
- FREE entrance to the “BC Merchant Marine” floating exhibit
- FREE entrance to the Maritime Museum of British Columbia (August 30 only)
- FREE drink tickets (2) to the Annual Awards Banquet
- 10% discount on all Classic Boat Festival merchandise
- Access to our exclusive “Boaters Only” events
Join us at our exclusive “Boaters Only” events!
We’re getting the party started at Victoria Classic Boat Festival’s first ever “Burger and a Beer ” Welcome Reception at the Steamship Terminal! Mix and mingle with your fellow boaters on the Steamship Terminal’s patio, overlooking Victoria’s beautiful Inner Harbour and classic boats as far as the eye can see. Tickets and more information will be available at the Festival’s Registration Booth.
After a weekend of celebrating, all boaters and their guests are welcome to join us at the Annual Awards Banquet at the Union Club, a National Historic Site, at 6:00 PM on Sunday, September 2, 2018. Tickets are $60.00 each and seating is limited – be sure to reserve your ticket through the Registration Payment Page (Listed as “Dinner Tickets”)!
- Please complete the following Registration Form.
- Review your entries and click “Submit” to be redirected to our secure payment page.
- Upon submitting a complete Registration Form and payment, our staff will contact you directly to confirm your registration.
See you on the docks!