Classic Boat Festival:
The Maritime Museum of BC is thrilled to welcome you to the 2019 Victoria Classic Boat Festival. Your participation has allowed us to continue to celebrate and share our maritime heritage for over 40 years. Registration is open to vessels of Classic design and Traditional construction. Unique vessels of maritime interest are considered by invitation only. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Up to 19′ | $80.00 20′ to 35′ | $125.00 36′ to 50′ | $150.00 51′ to 75′ | $185.00 Over 75 ‘ | $210.00
These fees include:
- Weekend moorage (August 29 [noon] – September 2 [noon]) at Victoria’s Inner Harbour (located in front of the Fairmont Empress Hotel in downtown Victoria)
- FREE entrance to all Festival events and activities
- FREE entrance to the floating exhibit
- FREE entrance to the Maritime Museum of British Columbia (August 29 only)
- FREE drink tickets (2) to the exclusive “Boaters Only” Annual Awards Banquet
- 10% discount on all Classic Boat Festival merchandise
- Access to our exclusive “Boaters Only” events
Exclusive “Boaters Only” Annual Awards Banquet!
After a weekend of celebrating, all boaters and their guests are welcome to join us at the Annual Awards Banquet at the Union Club, a National Historic Site, at 6:00 PM on Sunday, September 1, 2019. Tickets are limited – be sure to reserve your ticket through the Registration Payment Page (Listed as “Dinner Tickets”)!