Become a Member
What does it mean to be a member of the Maritime Museum of BC?
Membership is the best way to ensure you and your family and friends get the most out of your Maritime experience. As a member, you will be treated to special discounts and exclusive opportunities at the Museum and with our partners.
But did you know your membership does so much more? Your support creates a strong base of community and financial support that allows us to continue to deliver top-notch programs and exhibits. With Maritime Museum membership, everyone benefits!
Get your membership today!
Great deals, great access….
As a member, you will receive:
- Annual free access to the Museum
- Discounts on events, programs, and workshops
- Subscription to our e-newsletter
- 50% discount on our walking tours
- Free admission to the Vancouver Maritime Museum
- 20% off admission to the Shaw Centre for the Salish Sea in Sidney, BC
- 20% off individual admission to the Royal BC Museum
- Voting privileges at regular Annual General Meeting
Join or Renew Today!
Membership does not include tax. A 5% GST charge will be added to the amounts listed above. You membership is valid for one year from the date of purchase. A family membership consists of any two adults and up to four children under the age of 19. Due to CRA regulations, memberships are not eligible for a tax receipt. You will receive your membership package via mail within two to three weeks.
For more information on Maritime Museum of BC memberships, please call or email:
- (250) 385-4222 ext. 101