Become a Member
What does it mean to be a member of the Maritime Museum of BC?
Membership is the best way to ensure you and your family and friends get the most out of your Maritime experience. As a member, you will be treated to special discounts and exclusive opportunities at the Museum and with our partners.
But did you know your membership does so much more? Your support creates a strong base of community and financial support that allows us to continue to deliver top-notch programs and exhibits. With Maritime Museum membership, everyone benefits!
Great deals, great access….
As a member, you will receive:
- Annual free access to the Museum
- Discounts on events, programs, and workshops
- Subscription to our e-newsletter
- 50% discount on our walking tours
- Free admission to the Vancouver Maritime Museum
- 20% off admission to the Shaw Centre for the Salish Sea in Sidney, BC
- 20% off individual admission to the Royal BC Museum
- Voting privileges at regular Annual General Meeting
You will also receive digital benefits which include:
- 20% off virtual LIVE Tea & Talks and Nautical Nights Speaker Series
- Free access to the digital Members’ portal including:
- Digital content on website only available to members;
- Recordings of Tea & Talks and Nautical Nights Speaker Series updated seasonally;
- Access to recordings of Facebook tours all in one place; and
- Links to Maritime Minutes.
Join or Renew Today!
Membership does not include tax. A 5% GST charge will be added to the amounts listed above. You membership is valid for one year from the date of purchase. A family membership consists of any two adults and up to four children under the age of 19. Due to CRA regulations, memberships are not eligible for a tax receipt. You will receive your membership package via mail within two to three weeks.
Get your membership online
Click the “Join Today!” button below to open the membership form. Please complete the form and hit submit.
- (250) 385-4222 ext. 113