BOOKING AND REFUND POLICY
Booking and Refund Policy – Workshops, Programs, and Events
• Full payment of the workshop, program, and event fees are required at the time of registration to hold your seat
• Online registration and payment are preferred
• Walk in-registration for some programs is accepted if there is space available
• If you are having difficulty with our online system, please call 250-385-4222.
• If the Maritime Museum of BC cancels a workshop, program, or event for any reason, all registration fees will be fully refunded.
• The Maritime Museum of BC understands that schedules can change and despite a registrant’s best intentions, they may not be able to attend a workshop, program, or event. If a registrant is unable to attend the workshop, program, or event, the registrant may email email@example.com with the name of substitute to attend in their place up to 24 hours in advance
• If a substitute cannot be found, the Maritime Museum of BC will accept cancellations up to 48 hours before the scheduled workshop, program, or event. The registrant may choose to either:
o Receive a full refund
o Be moved to another regularly scheduled and/or comparable program
• No refunds will be provided if the registrant cancels after the cancellation deadline or is a “no-show”
We are unable to offer a wait list.
All of our programs are offered on a first-come-first served basis.
If spots are vacated, they will become available on our website.